Friday, November 16, 2012

Sunday 18th November

Simon and I were very lucky with the weather at the 'Eureka' audax last Sunday, just 20 mins drizzle in the early morning and blue skies for the rest of the day for our 133.8 miles circuit of Greater Manchester, the Wirral, North Wales and Cheshire.
May I suggest a shorter ride this Sunday; meeting 9am Denholmgate/9.30 Keighley for Airton cafe (I've heard a rumor that if you get there before 11am you're now allowed to have an egg in your bacon buttie). It's  a good forecast so I thought we could return via Malham and Darnbrook and perhaps sample a pint of gravity delivered draught at the Falcon at Arncliffe - yes, I think that sounds like a good idea!

1 comment:

  1. I think that's definiteley a good idea - the Falcon is unique and the Taylor's Best served from the jug goes down very well !

    ReplyDelete