Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Wednesday ride








This is what happens when you don't check for fatigue.

It happened to me this morning whilst riding up through Headingley en-route to Wetherby with the Wednesday group, fortunately we were going up hill at a steady pace so I didn't do re-arrange my face again.
If you're tempted to try it yourself make sure you are with a group of ageing but enthusiastic former engineers and rescue experts who in next to no time will have used natural locally grown products to effect a repair. It worked a treat.
Thanks to all for getting me going again - now how much does that CTC Cycle Rescue service cost?
Note: Its the 1st time I've ever experienced a snapped handlebar but interestingly a couple of months age the same thing happened to Everard; who was also using BBB bars.

Sorry about the presentation - don't know whats gone wrong with the uploading

No comments:

Post a Comment