Monday, February 07, 2011

Windsday Run

This test post is to say I am now 'tooled up' for blogging and in a position to respond to any future comments from Mr. Horne (see Waddington Report).

Yesterday was an unholy battle with the wind with several riders decided to abort before Scammonden (and no Pete - I wasn't on the front!) - and respect to the brave V.S. guys who continued over the Isle of Skye.

Ian didn't mention that himself, Nige, Neil and me returned to The Works for a very civilised 'Full Works' breakfast ! We did decline the ale though.

2 comments:

  1. By the time I'd have got to The Works they would have been serving evening meals - I did make it up to Buckstones though I was blown off the tarmac a couple of times. I decided at Buckstones to turn left and go home via Outlane (a big mistake - I ended up being taken to a shopping centre at Birstall in the afternoon - it was a nightmare)
    Pete H
    ps glad to see you are in a position to defend yourself now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no,does this mean melvs blog will always be at the top of the page? I mean, he will always be at least half a blog in front of everyone else!! I can feel myself going off the bottom of the page already........!!!!!

    ReplyDelete